NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit their entry via the instructions laid out above and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a “Minor”), one of your parents or legal guardians certifies that he/she has read, understood and agreed to these rules, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these rules on behalf of you and themselves. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and D.C., and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Overtime Sports Inc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Overtime Sports, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted via email starting on 11 am EST on 03/01/2021 and ending 11:59 pm EST on 03/14/2021. All email entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on 03/10/2021.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via the instructions laid out above. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to be selected. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Overtime Sports, Inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Overtime Sports, Inc..
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will have Overtime Sports, Inc. produce and fulfill the t-shirt idea, and will share the profits from the profits with Overtime on a 50/50 basis. Winner will be provided a design license agreement to sign in order to market and sell the design on t-shirt. A report of shirt sales will be provided to the designer along with payment based on net sales - 50% of net sales from each product sold. Overtime will be responsible for production, fulfillment, shipping and management. Payment will be dispersed within 30 Days max post-closing of the shirt availability on the Overtime store. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Overtime Sports Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Overtime Sports Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. To the maximum extent permissible by law, any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. If the Prize value equals or exceeds $600, prior to the award of any prize the winner will need to complete, sign and return an IRS W-9 form and/or any applicable tax forms for awarding the prize in the winners jurisdiction. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Overtime, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Considerations for picking a winner will include, but are not limited to, the details and ideas shared in the responses in the email.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected under the supervision of Overtime Sports Inc.. Winner will be notified by direct Instagram message or email within ten (10) days following selection of Winner. Overtime Sports Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 1 day(s) from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OVERTIME SPORTS INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, images, ideas, etc.), You understand and agree that Overtime Sports Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Overtime Sports Inc., and Overtime Sports Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements, ideas, and any and all other documents submitted about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You will retain the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest throughout the world, to the design, but You agree to irrevocably license the design to Overtime to promote, market, produce and sell the design and Product. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Overtime Sports Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Overtime Sports Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Overtime Sports Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. Additionally, by submitting an entry to the merch madness competition, entrants certify that their participation in the design contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty or administrative act, and that the laws of their governing jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry do not prohibit or restrict the receipt of any prize under the design contest.
- Terms & Conditions: Overtime Sports Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Overtime Sports Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Overtime Sports Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Overtime Sports Inc.. Overtime Sports Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Overtime Sports Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Overtime Sports Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Overtime Sports Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Overtime Sports Inc. 20 Jay St, Suite 600, Brooklyn NY 11201. Requests must be received no later than 12pm EST on 05/01/2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Overtime Sports Inc. 20 Jay St, Suite 600, Brooklyn NY 11201. The Campaign hosted by Overtime Sports Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social platform.